May 21, 2008, 12:38 PM
Just as always, when it comes to doing something for personal use, I am clearly my own worst client (as Mrs. Marian Bantjes very well describes). I’ve been planning on a new layout, new logo and new domain for some time now, but procrastinating seems to be a designer’s deep-rooted habit. I managed to buy the new domain just after the RoBlogFest competition, but the logo was still a sketch on paper while the blog’s layout was a more-than-vague idea in my head.
The credit for changing the domain name and showing the new logo today goes only to Globehosting, my hosting providers, who promptly responded to my last night’s questions and moved the whole website to the new domain (I only wanted the information, but they really did a good thing going further, this kick in the butt sure helped :D).
In short, the new name is iancul (I will explain it when everything’s finished), the old bookmarks will still work as ibarbar.ro is mine and redirects to the new domain, but please update your links with the new name—thank you. I hope I’ll finish the new layout soon (sooner than before, hopefully :D). For now, you can admire the new logo. Comments, critics, ideas are welcome, as always.
– feeds seem to be working well now. If you have any other problems please let me know. Thanks.
– I’ve managed to make a reversed-colour favicon as well. Neat :D